Friday 30 March 2012

Bill Gates, the Dalai Llama and a Hippie

A big snow storm is looming, and Bill Gates,
A hippie, and the Dalai Llama, who are all trying
to get to Tibet, they grab the last private single engine
flight across the Himalayas before the weather hits.

The pilot warms them that there are only three 
parachutes, and there are four of them, they agree
that the pilot will have one of the parachutes 
in the event of an emergency.

They take off and fly towards Tibet and gradually ice
forms on the wings and the plane gets into trouble
and the engine dies.

The pilot comes into the cabin from the cockpit
and says, " Guys, we got a problem, the engine
has cut out, we gotta jump, I got two kids, sorry, 
we made a deal", he grabs one of the parachute packs
and jumps out the door at 5000 feet. 

Bill Gates says: "Guys, I'm Bill Gates, one of the 
richest men in the world, I can't die! sorry guys". 

He grabs a pack and jumps out the door.

The Dalai Llama turns to the Hippie and says, 
"My son, it is now you and me, I have lived
many lives in many reincarnations, I am old,
you are young, take the last parachute and live
with my blessing".

The hippie says:

"No problem Dalai Llama, that was not parachute that
Bill Gates grabbed, that was my rucksack!".

Boom! Boom!.

Hope you enjoyed this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment